Available in Kindle / PDF formats or as a straightforward document:
10 practical lessons to get you up and running in industrial strength C++ programming techniques in next to no time.
The Kindle purchase contains a FREE download link allowing you complete access to code samples and Visual Studio projects for all chapters. Loads of examples that WORK.
Lesson chapters include:
– Getting started with Windows Programming
– Further Windows Programming
– Getting started with the Boost C++ libraries
– Applying graph algorithms to practical network problems
– Writing your own Soduku puzzle solver
– Creating a mathematical calculator
– Applying a genetic algorithm to solve complex functions
– Solving the traveling salesman problem using the 2-opt algorithm
– Finding all possible paths for routing problems
– Improving your programs by application of the Standard Template Library
Contact me if you have any further questions.